Saturday, August 16, 2008

Soccer Saturday





All three kids are playing soccer and most all their games are at the same time. So it's great for the fact you go, you play, you come home. Just hard to watch all three at the same time. I am thankful though they are all at the same comlex.


The game was a little physical~Kyler is pretty fast and this little guy got sick of him--and leveled a punch at Kyler during the last half of the game. I was glad Kyler just put his arm up to defend and walked away! The kid kept swinging! I did talk to Kyler though about not trying to push your way around, just play the game, play fair and be a good sport! The didn't win the first game. But maybe next time. The hardly have enough for a complete team and get pretty winded.


Kadens' team was hilarious to watch. Half of the team didn't want to play. They just wanted to sit on the bench. It's to HOT, we need a drink. His coach did so good with them. Much more patience than I have. He does not have his uniform on because I had all 3 of them in the truck this morning and told them to LEAVE THEM IN THE TRUCK. Well, he put his on and then realized it was Michaela's and then for some reason went in the house for something and took it off and left it lay. So I made him let Michaela wear his and he wore Kyler's tank top he just happened to have on that was RED.




They hustled pretty good. The main thing was for them to realize what goal was their teams. Half the time they were going down the wrong way. Good thing they don't keep score. The only thing Kaden wanted to do was be goalie so they couldn't score. I kept telling him we don't keep score you need to the ball to your end so you can score.









Michaela got to be goalie for part of the game. She liked it. Not so much running. She volunteered for defense also because you don't have to run as much. But toward the end then she was offense up front and was running and sweating pretty good. For not really wanting to play she did a good job! Her team won their first game.

No comments: