"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Sunday, August 10, 2008
QUESTION??
I have a few questions for you......
What is your name?
And how did you find our blog?
We have over a thousand on the counter but only a few comments. Stop in and say HI!
I think I actually found your blog through Laura's, can't remember for sure but I check it every other day or so. I don't usually have anything too important to say so I don't comment often :) It's fun to read & I love all the pictures--Mariah likes to look at them too!
I enjoy reading your blog and love seeing pictures of your growing and beautiful family!! It's a nice way to stay connected with the ones back in IL when I can read about their daily going-on's :) Keep posting!!
4 comments:
Marie,
My name is Julie...
I found you after you visited my blog and left your sweet comment.
You have a beautiful family.
Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words on my devotional.
It's nice to meet you.
Have a blessed day,
Julie
My name is....
Janelle Steidinger :)
I think I actually found your blog through Laura's, can't remember for sure but I check it every other day or so. I don't usually have anything too important to say so I don't comment often :) It's fun to read & I love all the pictures--Mariah likes to look at them too!
I am yer favorite cuzinlaw Laura ;)
I am one of yer blog stalkers too!
Hey Marie-
I enjoy reading your blog and love seeing pictures of your growing and beautiful family!! It's a nice way to stay connected with the ones back in IL when I can read about their daily going-on's :) Keep posting!!
Hope
Post a Comment