Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mom you owe me a dollar!


I'm busy making Sunday dinner and I hear Kaden over by the sink with the water running. I went over and asked him what he was doing. And he informed me"Mom you owe me a dollar, I'm doing your dishes." Really? He did have the stack next to him all rinsed and to him those were washed. Now how could I not give him a dollar? He is pretty fussed over the fact that Kyler gets $$ when he does certain jobs around the house for his allowance. And this weekend he went to Walmart and bought a Wii game with what he has saved all summer. To Kaden that was just plain NOT fair. I guess this is his way of making something work for him so he could have some $$ in his Scooby-Doo wallet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet face...how could a mom not give in to that? :) your kids are so cute!

janelle

Smileyface said...

ahhhh, i cannot wait til gabe is old enough to ask me this question ;)
we got our peaches thru kevin and denise kilgus, if mom and dad don't make the trip up to benton harbor every year, kilgus' will....

Marla and Rob said...

Oh, poor Kaden!! Has to resort to demanding chores and payment - so cute!!