Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer starts with a "breaking" good time!

Kyler tried to avoid hitting Kaden as he pulled out in front of his scooter.
This was the end result!
He's very SAD that baseball is over for the season.
I assured him there is always next year.
For some reason this does not sound good right now.
He still needs to draw the "SOX" logo on the white part of his cast!
Then he will have a very unique cast!
And he won't be flying over the handle bars again anytime soon.
He's doing really good and is relatively pain free at the moment.
I'm wishing Dr. Renner was still here to help us.

2 comments:

Sara said...

So sorry to hear of your broken arm, Kyler! Hope you have a great summer in spite of the cast!

Love,
Sara K.

Bryan & Whitney said...

I wish he was still here too!