Monday, March 30, 2009

More Spring Break Fun

Kyler spent the rest of Spring Break at his friends Jordan's. Michaela had a few sleepovers. She went to her cousins Rachel's one night and then another night she had her friend Miranda over night and then Friday night had her friend Anna spend the night. Aunt Ann even gave horse rides one evening. We also went Walmart one afternoon to restock some school supplies. That is always so fun. So let's see what did Kaden do? He helped mommy--yah--such fun. But I did promise him a friend over this coming weekend. So he has that to look forward to because going back to school today was not his idea of FUN at all!

2 comments:

Marla H. said...

It looks like you had a great spring break! Katie is looking forward to coming back to Sunday school. She's missed the past 4 Sundays, I think. She was sick 2 of them and we missed the most recent two from being in FL!!!

Shanda said...

Sounds like fun!! Ours is a week away! I always enjoy plotting and planning out days!