"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Let it Snow some more!!
My mom is coming to visit Illinois from Oregon and we will welcome her here with some more pretty snowflakes. The kids running up the lane from the bus after school.
3 comments:
What pretty snow!! Enjoy your time with you Mom!! :-) I am so glad that it is working out for her to come visit you!
Tamara
Exciting that your mom is coming! Will she be in church on Sunday? I am sure my mom would like to talk to her.
We had snow (1/2 inch or so!) last week too - we had 2 snow days! That is VA for you! I hope you have had a wonderful time with your mom!
Post a Comment