Sunday, January 11, 2009

Leadership Summit~Denver, CO

Denver was the location for Leadership with The Pampered Chef for this year. It was so much fun to go and see such a beatiful city! One day it was actually 64 degrees out! The weather was so nice and the sunshine was delightful! I took several fun classes and learned about a whole new line of products. If you'd like to see the new stuff leave me a note and I will mail you a mini catalog. I left for our trip on Wednesday night and got home about 2am Sunday. Now I have lots of unpacking and laundry to catch up on. Of course the first thing I had to unpack was treats for the kids. They've come to expect I'll bring them a favor or treat when I leave them. It's cute...but this is what my mom always did for us and I remember it was always special. So I'm not spoiling my kids...I'm just LOVEING them! Michaela got sick when I was gone so that was hard being away and Kyler hit his head pretty hard in basketball while I was gone...so it was good to come home and make sure everyone was doing ok.

My Director Susan


3 comments:

Miller Family said...

It is a beautiful town - you were fortunate on the weather! It is so hard to be away!!

Shanda said...

We lived near Denver for almost 8 years and absolutely loved it! It is our prayer that God would allow us to return someday. Glad you had a wonderful trip/time!

I love your header photo! Such a classic "boy at Christmas" photo!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of the mountains Marie. Im sure you had fun, but are glad to be back home again :)
Joy