Saturday, December 13, 2008

Michigan Avenue~Chicago!

Thursday I headed to Chicago with my Aunt Laura and a few cousins to shop along Michigan Ave. We had a great time just being together and seeing the lights. I didn't really make many purchases. But did find a great deal at Crabtree & Evelyn. Some Pomegranate Lotion that has a hint of Mistletoe! Oh, is it delightful! I will think of our fun day everytime I use it! Pictured below from L to R. Myself, Aunt Laura, Karen, Suzanne and Karla. Karla came clear from Indy for the great day and got home the next day! I'm so thankful you didn't fall asleep. I hope we do this again neat year and every year. We've went a few times already in the past just not every year. We should make it a tradition. Missed you girls that couldn't make it! There is always next year.


2 comments:

Karla A said...

I feel special I made it on your blog! I'm up for doing this every December! I enjoyed every minute of it!

Shanda said...

Looks like such a precious time! We all need those moments in life!