Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kaden's School Christmas Program

Kaden had his school Christmas program Friday. It was fun to watch them and listen of course. He was sorta nervous and was very fidgety. When they stood to sing he had his hand down the front of his shirt and around his head and the expressions were so funny. I've tried loading a video to the blog so you could laugh also but can NOT seem to figure this hard task out! I'm so disappointed. Last night when we showed daddy we were laughing so hard and Kaden did not think it was funny at all because he thought we were making fun of him. It was hard to explain to him that we were not...it was just so funny!

Kyler had his program this past Monday and did not go...so I won't have pictures of him. I still can not believe his father sided with him on the issue. Kyler thinks the school program is dorky and didn't want to go and I told him it was not an option and when Daddy got home he said something to him and his dad said he didn't have to go. Growing up he didn't go to them either so he figured there was really no reason to make him go. Actually I'm pretty sure Mike didn't want to go at all and would rather just take a nap in his chair. I was disappointed to say the least but was out numbered so we all stayed home. Michaela already informed her father that she was going to hers next week and she wants him to come along. So we will see what happens. December does have so many events it makes one tired just to think about it.

No comments: