Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday~The Holidays


So this morning I woke up early to take Michaela shopping! The first of many fun trips like this I hope. I thought it would be fun for just her and I to go find some deals. Her daddy gave her some money to spend and boy did we have fun. We just went to Gibson City (small town)--not ready for the big town just yet--but some day! We got a few more Christmas gifts bought went out for breakfast and she even got her own Mocha! What a treat! It was a special time! Then we came home and we set the tree up and decorated the family room for Christmas. It's the only room I decorate for the holidays. Now that this job is done I'd like to work on some Christmas cards. In today's mail we received our first two cards! This is always such a fun time of year to visit the mailbox! We love all the greetings and pictures! Enjoy this Christmas Season! Take time for that cup of warm tea or hot cocoa--a few sweet treats--snuggle up with a good book. And reflect on what the birth of Jesus means to you! The baby Jesus is MY Saviour! Oh, and I must not forget--I need to wrap some presents. That was Kaden's first thought when he saw the tree up--do you have some presents to sit under there mommy? They all know that they dare NOT go in my room because the treasures are in my closet and if I find my closet door open---oh my--what a sad day! So I should really get that job done so the temptation is not there.
Season's Greetings!

No comments: