
Kaden brought this cute little art craft home and told me..."mommy this looks just like you. I even made her with black hair." Thank goodness she didn't have gray.

Michaela's Mr. Hairy Hairy. Looks like it's time for a cutting?

Kaden had show and tell the other day for "F". So I was thinking I would send some funnels to school for his show and tell. He informed me that "frog" started with an F. Could I take that to school? Sure, go find one in the toy box. Umm...he had a different idea. This was like 15 minutes before we were suppose to leave for school he came running in with one in his hand. He knew right where to catch them. So what's a mother to do? Glad I keep containers on hand. So we made the frog comfortable and away he went with Kaden to school for the day.
3 comments:
What cute projects!! Kaden reminds me of your brothers... I can see them being the same way!! A frog would be a lot better than a funnel!! :-)
Ewwwww!! Live frogs?? I've got a long way to go before I'm ready for something like that!! Way to be flexible, mom!! He cracks us up!!
Tell him i need him to catch some frogs for my bathroom decor ;)
Post a Comment