Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In Memory

May 19, 1978-Oct 7, 1980
My little sister Mary Ann went to be with Jesus 28 years ago today

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh Marie, what a precious picture! My heart just breaks to think of your family's loss. I really have no other words, just a lot of tears. Heaven will be so sweet. Thanks for sharing this, such a good reminder, I think I'll go give my sleeping kiddos an extra kiss right now.

Love you and praying for your whole family today.

Sara S.

Tamara said...

Marie, I will pray for your family! Mary Ann would have been about 6 months younger than me... I just know that we would have been good friends, because she would be a dear, sweet cousin, just like all her siblings!! I love you and your whole family so much!!

Love,
Tamara

Smileyface said...

i can just picture her dancing in fields of flowers in Heaven!