The other night I was making dinner and went out to flip the pork chops and the job was done? I was thinking to myself--I've lost my mind--I dont' remember doing that? Then Michaela came around the corner and said.."Hey Mom, I already turned the meat." I about freaked out! What?! It was easy mom--I just lifted the lid and turned them. My, she is getting bigger and this is why these jobs seems like nothing to her. She is so helpful to me. It amazes me! Of course we had a little discussion about grill safety and that next time she needs to talk to me about this sorta thing because it could be dangerous you know. But hey--if she wants to do it that would be great--I'm not such a great griller because I'm always back inside doing something else and then realize that I've probably burned the meat. And the pork chops were delish and so moist and I know it's because she turned them just in time.
1 comment:
What a big helper you are, Michaela!!
Tamara
Post a Comment