~The cross~
Yesterday morning I was waiting with Kaden before getting on the bus. I noticed he had placed rocks, stones, wood, etc around the yard from the ditch. So I asked him could you please put that "junk" back where it goes. Daddy told me to tell you to clean up your mess. His reply set my heart on fire..."Mom--that's the Bible over there...see it's shaped just like one. So I set it there for decoration so everyone could see it!" And I made that cross for you and put it out for decoration" Need I say anymore? My heart was deeply touched at the spirit of our child's heart. God has blessed us and we are thankful. Let us not take our sweet ones for granted.
3 comments:
Marie
Marie
That is truly something you need to write down in his baby book, along with the picture. Oh how my desire is to think about God's word (the bible) and the "cross" throughout the day like sweet Kaden! And also to spread the Gospel, just like that! What an encouragement that has to be for a mother and father! love
Joy
that just makes me cry.....i hope and pray that thru all Gabe's trying times he's given us, that he will turn out like this.
Post a Comment