Monday, September 29, 2008

Wabash Days, Forrest Illinois

On Saturday we were in Forrest at the Wabash Festival. The kids had a great time all day. They had so many activites for the kids and the great thing was--most of them were FREE! Lots of fun booths, awesome food and some great sunshine! It was a splendid day! I even had a snowcone! It was so refreshing! I set up a Pampered Chef booth for the later part of the day. It was fun meeting new people and making some new contacts. I even had some Christmas gift orders. Wow--but you know it's that time again! If any one needs help with Christmas gift ideas please give me a call or email me! We have some fun new products and Pampered Chef makes gift giving FUN and easy!

Kaden giving it all! Wow-that was hard work!
Kyler participated in the tractor pull also for his age division.

With much determination--He tried over and over to climb this wall!

Free train rides all day long! Kaden thought this was so FUN!

No comments: