Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The BRAVE one and the CHICKEN

The chicken!! I paid such good money for her to just stand here for like 20 minutes and not even jump in! The water is ONLY 4 feet here. GRRR!! The swim instructor assurred me that one day it will click and it will be no big deal. Until then I guess I keep paying $$ for her to take the time to learn how to be brave and trust this great swim instructor. She's 7 years old!
The BRAVE one! He jumps off the high dive! He's FIVE years old!! He has NO fear and swims like a little fish! I'm getting my money worth with him. I think the swim instructor is more tired then him when the 30 minutes is over.



Kaden and Taylor

Michaela and Kenber


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. I can't believe how brave Kaden is. And my Shauna is right there with Michaela. I did find that googles made a huge difference for her. She loves to swim now but she's still very cautious.

Sara

Smileyface said...

which pool is this? looks huge!

Smileyface said...
This comment has been removed by the author.