Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Lookouts

Michaeal at her first t-ball game. Her team name is "The Lookouts". She is so pleased that Kaden is a team member.
Kaden was ready to slug those balls! When he connected with the ball it went flying! He had so much power in that swing! And did not understand why he could only run to one base? He wanted to run all the bases at one time and call it a home run!

Running the bases--and the hat? I told him this was not how baseball players wear hats? But he assured me that it was ok for him. This is a typical pose of his anyway! I have never been to a t-ball game. I laughed so hard! The kids were hilarious! One time someone hit the ball and it went to center field and ALL the kids ran to retrieve it. The pitcher, short stop, 1st, 2nd and 3rd base. It was so funny! You have to tell them what to do each step of the way. I guess this is how they learn though.


3 comments:

Miller Family said...

I love t-ball too! My favorite memory when my boys were young was when a little girl came running to home & bypassed it to go to the dug-out. Her coach started yelling, you forgot to touch base. Then mom's, dad's, everyone was yelling, go back and touch home base. She kept looking at everyone & finally she ran over to it, stopped, bent over & touched home base with her index finger!! We all laughed so hard -- she touched base!!

Marla and Rob said...

Oh, how funny!!! We can't wait until T-ball days, well, maybe we can wait a little while. With the rate that the boys are growing, well be there all too soon!! Loved the pics. Kaden really does look pleased!! Also enjoyed the b-day stories. Too funny!!

Smileyface said...

hey, i tagged you...please see my blog today...hava great weekend!