She's turning 7! Dirt pudding was her choice for cake this year at Grandma's. Perfect for the pasture with horses for decorations.

June Family Birthday Celebrations were celebrated this past Sunday with the Stork family. Michaela and her Grandpa share birthdays on the 14th. It was cute one day last week she told one of my patients from the office that she was Grandpa's birthday present 7 years ago. I can not believe that our little dimple girl is turning 7. She is such a delight to have as part of our familiy and daddy and I LOVE her! Even though this past year the "girl" in her is really showing up. My dear hubby always says..."the apple did not fall far from the tree..." Now what is that suppose to mean? I'm sure you all out there know what I'm talking about. Girls are just DIFFERENT than boys! Though I was not the girly girl growing up and my daughter is. So...we have some interesting conversations about things. Let's leave it at the for now.

Aunt Ann always does such awesome cakes for her nieces/nephews. Kaden loves Spiderman and was thrilled with his cake this year at Grandma's birthday celebrations.

Kaden was so pleased with this gift from Grandma/Grandpa! He's happy someone will buy him this stuff since his mother won't. One of his other favorite gifts was the Power Ranger t-shirt from his Uncle Mark, Aunt Karie, Chance, Tori and Gracie. He loves presents and it was fun to see how he just savored every moment! The $5 bill--first response--Mom I can buy my own caps now for the cap gun. And then the next present was a new cap gun...and caps...oh...it couldn't get any better. Then another cap gun showed up. Man was he ever pleased. All his favorites in one night! He was so pleased! He loved the celebration because finally it was his turn! Grandma even had a spiderman pinata that was so cool! It has strings you pulled and one lucky one would pull the string that released the trap door and then all the candy would fall out. This was so cool because then the pinata was not smashed up and the stressful moments of the bat swinging were not there. Kaden the day before was contemplating the fact that he sure wished he could be the one that got that lucky string. I told him that it might not be him and he should not be sad if it was not him. Well...how delightful....HE pulled that string.

Michaela enjoying her gifts also. I think her favorite gifts were the monkey and lion webkinz. Another stuffed animal to add the the collection. Breyer horses from her aunt were also a favorite to add to her collection of horses. And she informed me we need to go shopping so she could spend that $5 bill she got also. Money burns a hole in her pocket.
1 comment:
I know someone else you loves spiderman! Happy Birthday to your two "little" ones!
Post a Comment