Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kyler's 2nd HOME RUN


So I didn't blog about this 2 weeks ago when he hit his first home run ever. And Kyler wanted me to but I told him that was bragging....so tonight after we only watched the first two innings of his game and then had to leave and take Kaden and Michaela to their T-ball game he hit a 2 run home run to tie up the game and make them play an extra inning. We were so bummed to miss it, especially Mike. He doesn't make many games with his work schedule. In the end though his team won in the extra inning. And on the way home tonight he asked if I would put it on the stork family blog. So...I guess---he was pretty pleased. It's fun to see their excitement. He also was choosen for the All Star team this year and is looking forward to that this coming weekend. All in all--he's had an AWESOME baseball season this year. He's been a GREAT hitter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kyler! Home runs are so-o much fun!
Marie, I love your blog! Don't tell Kyler, but I think he is such a cutie! I can't believe how Michaela and Kaden have grown and just tell me, how do you find time to do all that you do? I miss our time together at the office and I loved the devotion on being discouraged - oh, so true, we have so many choices, why do we sometimes just want to have "pity parties"? Especially when we KNOW who to call upon.
Love all the pictures and the thoughts ~ You and Mike are richly blessed!
Hugs, Judy

Smileyface said...

tell kyler great job from us...would have loved to seen it!