Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kaden's Tales

So last night as I was putting Kaden to bed....I saw on his dresser a little container with water and two floating creatures...which were tadpoles. Then the light went on...his smelly fish hands when he came in from fishing earlier in the evening. So I asked him what the container was on his dresser. He replied...I caught the two tadpoles in the lake and brought them up here to save. Well I replied...how did you get them up here? His answer was simple...I put them in my pocket! Like duh mom! Hence the smelly fish hands earlier that I told him to go and wash. So he found a container under the counter and filled it with tap water put the two tad poles in there and just figured they'd live. I love little boys and all the fun things to bring to my life! We also found those shorts that were already smelling really ripe--and got them to the wash machine. Imagine the foul smell coming from his room if I'd have left them in there. This morning he gave the tad poles a proper burial. He returned them to the lake.

1 comment:

Marla and Rob said...

Too Funny!! I hope we don't EVER have any tadpole pets in our house - EVER!!