Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dad the Babysitter?


I was scheduled to work a 12 hour shift today so I had a babysitter lined up to come watch the kiddo's. Well Mike got rained out for his job today so he stayed home with the kids. Kyler ended up going to his friends house in the afternoon and getting to go to the CornBelter's game again. Lucky dog! Mike took the Michaela and Kaden to the pool for 4 hours this afternoon and mini golfing. Even though I packed sun screen for them they didn't apply any? Mike is a LOBSTER!! When I got home Michaela and her daddy were shooting bow and arrow in the backyard and Kaden was fishing. When Kaden came into the house he told me that Michaela has stole all the joy from the day because she was shooting arrows with dad and he was not? It was so funny!! I told him I was sure he could join also...just go down there...I think the real deal was that he was NOT impressed that Michaela likes to shoot with Mike. He is usually the only ones that does this with his daddy.

No comments: