Monday, June 14, 2010

And she's NINE!!

Today we are celebrating Michaela's 9th birthday! Mike finally agreed to letting her get her ears pierced so I thought it would be fun to surprise her with this on her birthday. So we took her to the mall at 10 and walked to Claires. She was so stumped as to what we were going to do...and kept asking and begging for hints. As we were just about ready to leave I was helping her comb her hair out and she said..."I wish I could have my ear's pierced." A light bulb went off in her head and she looked at me and said is that what we are doing? Big SMILE!!! I said I'm not telling....and off we went...but I think she knew. She was so brave sitting up in the chair and not shedding a tear...but she looked like a deer caught in the headlights! She picked out her birthstone. From there we stopped at her favorite store..."Justice" and also Kohl's and found some cute clothes of course. Then she wanted lunch at the new DQ Grill and Chill. We picked out a cake from there also to have later. It was her first day of Zoo Camp so we got home just in time to pick up her two girlscout friends and dropped them off at the zoo for the afternoon.

Emily~Addie~Michaela
Michaela wanted chicken nuggets, french fries and Munchie Mix for her dinner.

Oh, so yummy!!
Dimple Girl
Her brother's singing to her!
Kaden gave her such a cute special gift. He painted this car at Day Camp today and gave it to her.
Kyler bought her 3 packs of gum at the mall today for her.

No comments: