
Kaden wanted a camouflage cake.
He then decorated his cake with his
own toys and made it just like
he wanted.


Singing Happy Birthday

Landon, Weston, Kaden, Isaac, Kurt

Landon--this is totally COOL!
A marshmellow gun!

Thanks Isaac~I already put the car together!

Having more birthday cake and ice-cream

Cooling off with popsicles!
The boys had a heated wrestling match!
3 comments:
A friendly public service announcement about the marshmallow shooter. Landon wanted to buy Christina one for her birthday, so we did. At her party, Jonah was trying it out and shot me in the face. It hurt. Never knew a marshamallow could hurt, but it did! I would recommend shooting below the head. :)
A friendly public service announcement about the marshmallow shooter. Landon wanted to buy Christina one for her birthday, so we did. At her party, Jonah was trying it out and shot me in the face. It hurt. Never knew a marshamallow could hurt, but it did! I would recommend shooting below the head. :)
My son would love a marshmellow shooter! I will have to look for one. (We will, of course, shoot below the face... ;) )
Post a Comment