"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Monday, May 11, 2009
Planting flowers!
I picked the younger two kids up from school today and we went and had some ice cream treats! Then we were off to pick out flowers to plant. I let them choose what we were going to plant this year. We have a wide variety of colors and flowers. I'm sure they will all be so pretty! Michaela was the trooper till the end. She helped plant and water them when we got home. Now Kaden... he was off chasing rabbits with the BB Gun and riding his bike. Typical boy though.
2 comments:
I am sure all your flowers will be so pretty this summer!! :-)
Tamara
Is she for hire??:)
Post a Comment