Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

I came home Friday evening to find this on my kitchen counter from Mike in honor of being the mother to his children. His card he had for me brought tears to my eyes and when reading it I realized why I LOVE this man! Thanks Mike--I LOVE you!

Kaden's Mother's Day card he made at school. These are so PRECIOUS!! I will treasure them forever!


Michaela made this beautiful bracelet for me at school. She aksed me to cut up a potato and send it to school for her. They had a special project they were working on. Imagine my surprise when she gave me this and told me what the blue chunks were! Yes, dried out potatoes that they painted. This is so adorable! I LOVE it and will treasure it forever! I love how she spelled braclet in her note to me also. She's learning cursive writing and I think she's doing a great job with it!

No comments: