Kaden's class doing the birthday cake dance for him.
It was so cute watching all their moves! We took in popsicles to each class. Kaden's class had just got back from PE so they were all HOT and sweaty. What a perfect cool down treat! Yummy! Then I had a pack of Bubble Gum for each kid for a treat to take home.
After treats we stayed in Kaden's class for an hour and Grandma helped him cut out a little book they put together.
Then they had Learning Centers. Kaden was doing the "listening" station. Grandma had fun listening to the story also.
Playing on the floor after stations. I'm not sure what I was doing but Kaden kept informing me how good I was doing??
Michaela's teacher Mrs. Johnson was helping with the plays and we saw her after school.
"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Friday, May 15, 2009
Celebrating UN-Birthday's at School
Michaela and Kaden have Summer birthday's so we always pick a day right before school is out to celebrate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment