"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all they ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct they paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Friday, April 3, 2009
Thought for the day
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantlyabove allthat we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us...
Thank you for sharing this....I really needed it today! Dr. Austman gave me Relafen, antiinflammatory to see if that helps since I'm against pain meds. Today is a better day but I stare at my nasty floors that need scrubbed and want to cry cuz they are so dirty but after i clean them I basically can't walk! I hate it!!!! I'm really against back surgery since there's no guarantee it will work, so i'm interested to see what all you do to help out. Call me or email me sometime and fill me in! My appt is on Tuesday.
BTW< Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman are gonna be in Peoria April 18th at 730....are you going???? We are!!! I'm super excited about it!!!
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing this....I really needed it today!
Dr. Austman gave me Relafen, antiinflammatory to see if that helps since I'm against pain meds. Today is a better day but I stare at my nasty floors that need scrubbed and want to cry cuz they are so dirty but after i clean them I basically can't walk! I hate it!!!! I'm really against back surgery since there's no guarantee it will work, so i'm interested to see what all you do to help out. Call me or email me sometime and fill me in! My appt is on Tuesday.
BTW< Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman are gonna be in Peoria April 18th at 730....are you going???? We are!!! I'm super excited about it!!!
Post a Comment