Mike and I traveled to Oregon for my grandpa Kuenzi's funeral. Even though it was for such a sad occasion it was so special to be with family and see so many that we've not seen forever. I LOVE being with my couins and since their are 88 of us on the Kuenzi side I have lots of them. Of the 88...85 of us were there. So it was a very special time. It's also been years since I've actually been in the same place with all my siblings. So we enjoyed each moment we had together.
5 comments:
I agree, Marie! It was a very special time! So glad that so many could be here! I love your family pictures! Awesome setting!
Love,
Sara K.
You have a beautiful family!! What a special thing that almost all of the cousins were there. I only have around 30 first cousins, but it's such a neat thing when we're all together. You appreciate it more as time goes on, right?? Glad that you were able to go and are home safe and sound.
We are having a debate at work... do you mean 88 FIRST cousins? Let us know, we are in suspense! Whitney
What awesome pictures Marie!! What a pretty setting for some great family pictures!! :-)
Tamara
Marie - I so understand what you mean. It's sad, but also awesome when so many family members can be together!
Post a Comment