I have lots on the agenda today at home for today. I need to have everything caught up today so I can enjoy my day tomorrow. I love going to Hearts at Home conferances each year. This will be my third year. I love just being there and always leave emotionally drained but it feels GREAT because I realize I'm NORMAL!! Click here to visit their website.
I'm looking forward to great worship and some great teachings!
5 comments:
Me too, can't wait! Hopefully I'll run into you there! :)
Cool - I'm going to. This will be my first year, so I'm interested to see what everyone is talking about. Hope to run into you there:).
i will see you tomorrow night!!!! are you sitting with kathy again
in row 13?
I LOVED the skit on "Hats" by Karen Ehman (she did it at one of the Hearts at Home conventions.) Have a wonderful time!
How was it??
Post a Comment