When things get tough, always remember....faith doesn't get you around trouble, it gets you through it! When you relinquish the desire to control your future, you obtain happiness."It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man." Psalm 118:8 (NKJV)
These thoughts have brought comfort to me these past few days as I've been thinking about our house not selling, me not having permanent work, etc. So many things seem unanswered for us right now--but I know that I must just TRUST in the LORD and know that HE will PROVIDE in HIS perfect time!
2 comments:
Thanks Marie....finally :) Will be praying that all works out in God's time.
Marie
Praying for you during this time in your life. Jason and I have been going through some stressful times and are beginning to see God answering prayers. Don't loose FAITH! I found myself so many times throughout the day just praying, praying and praying some more! Always remember this unfathomable way to our Father's heart!
Love
Joy
Post a Comment