Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's that time again--taxes!

I tell my self each year that I will enter in information for my PC business each month so when it comes time for taxes it does not take me so long...like all day! Umm--this is the 3rd year and I still have NOT learned my lesson. So far I'm two months behind for 2009--but I'm happy to say I have 2008 taken care of finally! Maybe after my kabump has feeling again I will try to catch up 2009 and stay on task this year? Can I do it? I'm not about to set myself up for a fall...but I should try harder this year!

3 comments:

Smileyface said...

marie....you have some of my favorite songs on your playlist!
so sorry it took so long to get you the piece...i had to hunt for it.....i was worried i was gonna have to purchase a new one, then i remembered the "safe place i had put it".....
im hoping to go to hearts just friday night maybe, will you be there friday night also?

Shanda said...

Taxes are just one of those things it's hard to "get around to doing" on a regular basis! Hope this year you can find a way that will work for you!

Praise and Coffee said...

Boy can I relate! One of these years we'll get it right!
Sue