Sunday, January 4, 2009

Children can humble ya!


Today at church we had baptisms. Kaden is fighting a chest cold and sinus problems. So right before the baptismal service we were out of Kleenex. So he said he could go out to the bathroom and bring some more in. I had all three kids because Mike was ushering and thought he could probably do this alone. So out he goes...and then about 5 minutes later I kinda heard chuckles behind me...and in GREAT fear turned to look back the aisle....and yes...the back 2/3 of church was chuckling at our son. He thought it would be great fun to crawl on all fours down the center aisle of church with a wad of Kleenex on top of his back?? Do you think the afternoon was getting LONG for him??? He's our little doo-da! I love him even though he embarasses me from time to time!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I'm sure it was cute and made perfect sense to him. Why not? Hope he gets feeling better. Best wishes on your new job this week and congratulations!

Sara S.

Trudy said...

What a hoot! Kids just wanna have fun!

Miller Family said...

How funny! I can see him doing it!

Smileyface said...

Ha ha that is great! How did yer first day go?