Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's great to be called "MOM"

Kaden has had the flu the past two days. This afternoon I was so touched by his act of love shown toward me his mother. When he is ill he is extremely needy and whines and it really wears on my "nerves". So to say the least it was nice that he actually took like a 4 hour nap today. I took a little nap myself. Anyway when he got up he told me he felt this much better.."showed me with his fingers...about an inch I think..." and then came over and looked up at me with his brown eyes and said "thanks mommy for taking care of me" and gave me this HUGE bear hug! That makes the pancake I made for him "homemade" that is still sitting there...not touched...the bowl of chicken noodle soup....not touched....gatorade cups all over...cracker crumbs...etc all so worth it! He LOVES me and thinks I'm great! And it makes me realize what a awesome job it is to just be a mother to this sweet child God has blessed us with! I love you Kaden!!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

What a precious son you have!!! You are the best Mom!! :-) I hope that Kaden is feeling better soon!

Tamara