Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How old is your brain?

This is interesting!!! See if your brain is as old as your body ~ or ~ (perish the thought) ~ OLDER !!
Procedure of Flash Fabrica Game:
1. Touch 'start'
2. Wait for 3, 2, 1.
3. Memorize the number's position on the screen, then click the circle from the smallest number to the biggest number.
4. At the end of game, computer will tell you how old your brain.
Good luck !!

Start Here

And the "news" on me is my brain is 33 years old and my body is 32! Please leave a comment if you played and let us know your info! Have fun!

6 comments:

Joy said...

My brain is 29 and my body is 34. Wow! I'll have to let my husband know this :) Cute game!

Joy

Marla H. said...

I got brain age 28 and my body is 29. That's too fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I must be bad. My brain is 33 and I'm only 26! Whitney

Smileyface said...

hey i just re-read what you posted on monday...its so fitting for you right now: claim those verses in God's Word and stand on them. There's purpose in every season of life we're in.
love the sparklers, i think it would be pretty in the snow....maybe bring them new year's eve??!!!! that would be fun!

Tamara said...

I had to redo it... I got a 26, and I am 31... I could tell that my brain was tired earlier!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I got a 26 and I'm 31. Fun game.
Sara