
Here it is the week of Thanksgiving already! This year had flown by--For a little fun....try this Turkey Trivia. Let me know what your score is. I didn't do so hot. 11/20!

Also what are you thankful for? Yesterday in Sunday School during our start up the speaker asked us to reflect on what we were thankful for. He said sometimes as Christian's we don't always think of joking and laughter as something to be thankful for but that this Thanksgiving that was what he was thankful for. Laughter is good medicine for the soul! The more I thought about it yesterday the more I really realized how thankful I was for laughter. This Thanksgiving that's what I'm going to say I'm thankful for also. When you think of laughter what memories do you come up with? They are ususally great ones! Ones that refreshed the spirit! Lightened our load or burden we carry. Now we should not use laughter as "making fun" of someone or something. That's NOT the correct way to use laughter. But used in the right way laughter is so healthy for you! Let's all take time to laugh this week~ Leave me a comment on what you are thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Also what are you thankful for? Yesterday in Sunday School during our start up the speaker asked us to reflect on what we were thankful for. He said sometimes as Christian's we don't always think of joking and laughter as something to be thankful for but that this Thanksgiving that was what he was thankful for. Laughter is good medicine for the soul! The more I thought about it yesterday the more I really realized how thankful I was for laughter. This Thanksgiving that's what I'm going to say I'm thankful for also. When you think of laughter what memories do you come up with? They are ususally great ones! Ones that refreshed the spirit! Lightened our load or burden we carry. Now we should not use laughter as "making fun" of someone or something. That's NOT the correct way to use laughter. But used in the right way laughter is so healthy for you! Let's all take time to laugh this week~ Leave me a comment on what you are thankful for this Thanksgiving.

1 comment:
Marie - I love this post! Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment