Friday, November 14, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Visit

Grandpa and Grandma K came for a visit all the way from Oregon! We so enjoyed our time spent with them. Come again--The kids miss you!
I was a few minutes late getting Grandpa and Grandma home from the airport before the bus had the kids home. When we pulled into the garage Kaden came running out so excited to see them. And he wanted them to come in, he had made them a snack out of his Halloween Candy. I tried not to go into heart failure when I noticed he used my new goblets I had just gotten out and washed up to use for my upcoming potluck. But it all turned out and it really is a "Precious Memory" we will always have of Kaden.


Snuggling with Grandpa after one of his Indian Wild West Stories

Grandpa was Kaden's hero! He fixed his seat on his bike and also fixed the breaks so he could stop. And Kaden thought it would be a great time to bring all the bikes in the garge to Grandpa and he could fix them all. He just wasn't sure they ALL needed fixed. Thanks Grandpa!








The kids love it when Grandma reads them stories!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Great pictures! Grandpa and grandmas are so special!

Sara

Smileyface said...

precious memories!! i'm so thankful for cameras that can capture these "heart moments"

Tamara said...

Looks like a wonderful time with Grandpa and Grandma!! I am so glad that they were able to come visit you!! :-)

Tamara

Sara said...

What fun to have Grandpa & Grandma time! Those are special times!

Sara K.