
1. I am the oldest of 7 children--born in Illinois but consider myself "grown up" and from Oregon.
2. Married at the age of 20
3. Loosing my job October 31st. Yeah this year it's NO treat just a TRICK! But I'm peaceful that God has a perfect plan for me...He just has not let me in on the "know" yet.
4. I've been out of the country 3 times. To Canada, Mexico and Jamacia. Lord willing, traveling to Brazil though next March on a project.
5. I love artichokes! My mom bought us kids each one for Valentines one year and we grew them in the garden. LOVE THEM! Fresh is best!
6. I have a deep desire to travel to the HOLY LANDS--but so far have not talked the dear hubby into such an adventure. I've thought about taking my dad with me and then having my mom come and stay with Mike and take care of him and the kids. My dad would totally LOVE it!
7. Patience is NOT one of my virtues but I'm working on it each day. I'm a multitasker and like everything to fall in place RIGHT now.
- So let's see do I even have 7 friends? Who can I come up with...
- Laura
- Rebekah
- Marla L
- Marla H
- Dawn
- Katie
- Lori
1 comment:
I would LOVE to travel to the Holy Land too.
Post a Comment