
The kids have a 4 day weekend, so I thought I'd treat them to some sleepovers. Kyler had his cousin Chance spend the night Friday night. Then Chance was able to attend Kyler's soccer game today. It was fun to have him along for the day.

After the morning soccer game we picked up Michaela's church friend Savannah. She lives in Bloomington so her mom meet me half way. Then on to 4-H. Meeting--snack and then we stopped and picked up Michaela's school friend Clarissa and her brother Collin. Collin is in Kaden's class at school. So they had a great time playing together today. It was pretty warm so Michaela talked me into getting the slip and slide out again. They had a blast! We played dolls, rode bikes, had lunch, fingerpainted, started up a band and had a concert...let see...what else did they do today...oh, made a huge fort! "No boys's allowed"! Now the only one left is Savannah--everyone else went home. She's spending the night. They were really great but it's amazing how quite it is now. Very peaceful. I love having kids over to play--it's what made being a kid so fun when I was little. I want my kids to have that also. Children do make the heart merry!
No comments:
Post a Comment