Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kaden's Fashion Statement


Kaden wanted to dress himself today. He actually didn't do to bad. The thing that made me laugh was his layer effect. Notice the tank top over the blue shirt? Not sure what that is all about. He also wanted to wear flip flops today. Why not...there are a few warms days left and as a kindergarten student they don't have PE everyday. He also informed me that he wants a new backpack. One that only has one strap. I think he's seen some of those newer style ones that are sorta like a sling? So we'll see about that. The one he has is NEW and should last a few years. He was standing outside by my pretty mums I picked up and need to plant. Fall is here and I love decorating for it.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Too cute!! :-) Want to come decorate our house?!?! We need all the help we can get!! :-)