
Kaden came to the table last night while I was working with Kyler on his homework. He layed his backpack on the table and opened it up and informed me he had homework to do tonight. He had library and this is what he checked out! And he was studying this page below. Cracked me up! Especially as I was helping Kyler study for his English test, do math homework and spelling homework. Oh, if it could only be that easy Kaden. He was very intent on looking at this page and then asking me questions as to what it said. Oh, to be 5 again with no worries! I love seeing that carefree spirit of his! I would have loved to have been a little mouse while he was in library and seen his face when he discovered this book. Or I wonder if his librarian asked him what he'd like to read? And he responded with delight...something to do with fishing? I can only imagine. This little boy loves to fish. We took them out to the hunting club Sunday night to fish and he has tons of bug bites as a result. So maybe the librarian asked him what those were from and then you know---the conversation progressed from there.

1 comment:
Kaden, you are just to precious!! I hope that book gave you lots of hints to catch lots of fish!! :-)
Post a Comment