Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kaden's tower

Kaden has spent almost two hours outside in our "river bed" (ditch). A few times a year we have a river and it's always so exciting to him to see it full of water and he gets his fishing pool and goes fishing. The sad thing is he's never caught a fish. I can't wait till he is grown up and then recalls this memory and just busts up laughing at the idea! Boys with their imaginations are just incredible! I love them!!
The tower~I see just how this would help the flow of rain! I had to come out and take pictures so he could show his friends all the work he had done. He explained to me in detail why each rock was moved and put where he put it. It all made perfect sense to me. I'm so glad I took the time away from the housework to take a walk and come investigate what he's been up to. As he was out working it started thundering--and he's inside now--anticipating the rain! And of course having some snack. He "worked hard mom!" Wow--it's going to be hard to get on the bus today and go to school!




1 comment:

Smileyface said...

i just love boys....never a dull moment....