Saturday, August 23, 2008

FREE TOYS are the BEST



I've said it a ton...sometimes those FREE toys are the best. Well, today Kaden befriended a cricket he named Charlie for the moment. You know he changes his pets name all the time. Anyway--I'm cleaning the house today and I hear lots of giggling and laughing and thought they ususally don't behave that long...what's going on and so when I went to see I found him just being so delightful with one of God's creatures. He was giggling because Charlie made him... as this cricket was crawling all over him. His feet tickeled him and those whisker's mommy...they make me laugh to. This has been going on for over an hour. I'm starting to feel sorry for the cricket. They are chasing him and really terrorizing the poor thing. Now the thing is in the hose that attaches to the vaccum. Seeing how long it takes him to crawl to the other end. As I look at the following picture I'm pretty sure he's missing his back leg. No wonder he can't take off and disappear.


Charlie the Cricket

1 comment:

Smileyface said...

ha ha.....you gotta love boys....i love how these kids keep us entertained in life! what did we do before?!?!?!!